Friday, October 31, 2008

Life's changes


It's funny where life takes you. I spent a few years doing music, playing in a several bands, recording and performing in Southern California. I retired from that after I got married and had kids, trying to be the respectable guy... I still pick up a guitar now and again for fun.

I was digging through pictures since this reunion talk started and came across this series of photos that were used in one of my band promo packs, many years ago. I thought you all might get a chuckle out of this.

2 comments:

Jeff Lampe said...

Awesome flowing locks dude. How long did it take you grow your hair that long? Quite a difference from what was allowed in AFR 35-10, hey??

Eric said...

I think it took about 18 months to get that long. I had it that way for about 5 years before I got sick of it. And quite a bit out of 35-10! ;-)